Thursday, May 16, 2013

being good

eternal_struggle_by_ellaine-d2cs82k

As of an ebb it pervades
Over evil will which it evades

I sat there thinking, whether to kill it
or let it seethe, be raw yet competent

There was no compulsion apart from the fact
that the only compulsion was to let it be, or rather cut a pact

Being a man who is viewed as happy
takes shit even when others call it crappy

For others let me explain first, neither I am a dimwit
nor a sombre carcass, rather all that stays is just a hitch

A hitch to take which road,
difficult for a man who believes in truce
Who thinks hatred is better killed than making evil spiced up with spruce

The problem is not only me but with him as well
I know you are right at the right's end
while it could be seen that wrong would be a better find

Maybe that was what help me to my sanity
or I could have clawed you with anonymity
Not a word would have been said not an eye blinked
I am good at killing monsters without a sound kinked

You have to learn though
that the words you use are words not walls
the feelings that you conjure are feelings
and not one way letters

I will play truce cause that is how I work
We will be happy and grow together
cause killing is not the only solution
And I am not one who created delusion

Lets soothe out together
and remain partners as birds with the same feather

Cause you know
My goodness is good
With badness a tad better

~Harsha

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are important and whatever you do think counts a lot to me.Do empty your head.
In case of a lack of blogger account,scroll down for facebook account from where you can comment.

facebook

Conquered

The world is a stage

free counters

Interesting hmm

Blog Widget by LinkWithin