Monday, April 20, 2009

Is this love dat seems to stay

Is this love dat seems to stay
or would you kick me out of your way
like others
like others
I have fallen down before
on my knees like a dumb man sore

i can cry and will only cry
O' please dont you even try to BE Sly

I will give you everything

I have eyes that have been crying
I have a soul thats deep down bleeding

you can see my torn down heart
waving hands in my blood stained shirt
I have called you love before
And I have been stung by love before

A lot of try and after a lot of heart
I again assauged the courage to call you my sweetheart

O' please dont make me feel like a second fiddle
O' please dont make your feelings for me chimerical
O' please dont make this relation ephemeral

I dont want it to be a frisson
Coz my love is not an abrasion

It was under your aegis
That I smiled back
It was under your aegis
That i lived life back

But now you tell me that although you love me
there are things reserved but not for me
But now you tell me that although you love me
there are feelings reserved but not for me

you have loved some one so hard I understand
Coz all have pasts that I too had

But my love for you was not a cost of the so called past
Then why you even today put him a step above making me the last

Why the loves confessions that you sang to him
end up as a melancholy refrain for me
Why the 'I love you' time and again for him
end up as a desserted echoing tunnel for me

Tell me dear did I ever put you second
Tell me dear Did I even in my dreams gave you lesser importance
Tell me dear Did you even feel that somewhere I lacked substance
Tell me dear did I ever stifle my feelings where you were concerned

There is only one thing that I can say
i can cry and will only cry

I cant come and slap you like others
I cant come and fight with you like others

I cant muddle your name
Else I too would be a cheap jerk same

I can do only thing dear
And thats cry and cry every single tear
Please dont leave me dear
Coz I can cry and only cry


~Harsha

1 comment:

  1. Don't cry buddy, life is much more than girls, haha

    Good, smart play with words as usual. Enjoyed it immensely. Wanted to mention a few favorite lines, but ended up getting so many.

    Keep the good work going man!!

    ReplyDelete

You are important and whatever you do think counts a lot to me.Do empty your head.
In case of a lack of blogger account,scroll down for facebook account from where you can comment.

facebook

Conquered

The world is a stage

free counters

Interesting hmm

Blog Widget by LinkWithin